Cute Unicorn

Monday, March 15, 2010

Exam

Last week,
almost every day......
exam...exam... and exam... only~

When eating,
also can think about the exam;
When learning,
of coz thinking about the exam...
Luckily,
I dont dream about the exam during the night time.
Haha~ ^_<

Many pupils finished exam on Friday already....
But me ???
Still wan study until Monday !!!
Why ???

Becoz very unluckily...
My piano theory exam was on today morning....
Soooooooooo,
I must still study until my theory exam finish.

Now....
all exams had finish !!!
I am TOTALLY FREE.
Like a bird in the sky,
flying over here and there ;
like a butterfly among the flower,
busy collecting the nectar of a flower...
like a.......

Anyway,
I am still a girl.
Now a bird & not a butterfly...
Haha~

Friday night school exam just finished,
I ......
bake cake again.
Haha~

But that cake...
i think is very bad....
About that cake,
I will tell in another post.

Wish all students get good results in their exam~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails