Cute Unicorn

Monday, March 15, 2010

Theory exam ---- Distinction

Today is my theory exam.
I hope that I can get distinction in my exam although I know in Grade 5 want get distinction is not an easy task,
Anyway...
I will try my best.

Before exams,
I had done many past year questions.
Most of them get merit,
But NONE get distiction.
5555~ >_<

Got 1 past year questions,
I get 89%,
ONLY 1 MARK THEN I CAN GET DISTICTION LIAO !!!!!
Soooooooooo,
I am very dissapointed...
But the only things I can do is....
to study the Italian, German and French terms,
And also the orchestra instruments so that I can score better in my exams.

Yesterday night,
I study until 12 o' clock...
Very nervous....
Really very scare cant get distinction~

Unfortunately....
I CANT SLEEP !!!
Oh My Godness~
Who can help me???
already 12.45 am...
Still cant sleep.
Tmr I am going to wake up on 7 in the morning to do my last revision...

Aih.....
Finally,
I wake up and continue studying  until 1 pm.
 _________________________________________________________________________________
Today


I still wake up in 7 o'clock although sleep late yesterday night.
I went to SMK Dato Onn ~

Sitting in the hall,
everyone seems like so relax....
At that time...
I am really very scare ~

9 am.....
exam start !

During the exam,
everything was ok....
I kept doing until 0930 morning.

Suddenly,
my water bottle fell down from the table ...
and water splash all over the floor...
My water bottle had fall down~

I was panicked...
I dont no what to do at that time....
Everyone in the hall stared at me....
...
...
...
Luckily, a examiner helped me to take up my bottle.
Sooooo, I continue with my exam paper.

Hope that I can pass my exam with distinction~
Gambateh ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails