Cute Unicorn

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Chocolate Moist Cake

I will write this post in English,
Easier for Horlick to read..

Normally after exam I will come back home and sleep >< ( Pig ! )
But this time I learn to improve myself a bit, @.@
I try hard not to sleep and went to horlick house for baking ^^
Actually not sleepy at all that time,
Cause baking is my favourite ! xD

We started a bit late, ( 7++ )
Before that I was at school preparing teacher's day things,
Then scrolling leisurely around the school because nothing to do ><
Horlick had tuition until 6.10pm,
She only came and fetched me after she finished tuition...
After that, we still went to buy the ingredients ^^

By the time we reached home I think already 7p.m.,
Only by that time Horlick remembered she forgot to buy eyes,
Actually I think not only she forgot,
Me n her mum also forgot ! Haha !
She decided to cycle to the nearest shop to buy at first,
But not enough bicycle,
So in the end her mum drove her to buy.

Something funny happened when I reached her home actually,
I saw a man sitting on the sofa the first sight I entered her home,
I dint wear my spec,
And I thought the guy was quite young,
I doubt whether he is horlick's brother or father ? ( But if I'm not forgotten Horlick dont have any brothers )
So I just said " Hi ! "
(Avoid from calling the wrong salutation >< )
Walked near only I realised the man is her father,
How rude I am !
Sorry, uncle ><

We managed to overcome all the problems and started with our cake ^^
My first job was to melt the chocolate ,
while Horlick mix some ingredients into the blender,
Melting chocolate at her house was an easy task,
Her house seklom use electic stove instead of gas stove !
Easier right ?

All things went well after that,
We cooperate well,
And put cake into the oven at 8++,
Horlick said it was the fastest time she had ever done ! ^^
And we had already cleared all the tools we use by that time,
Indeed I agree it was fast too !

But waiting is always something difficult,
The time passed by so slow,
I ate dinner at her house,
Then played piano duet with her,
( My sight-read was really bad, sorry Horlick ! )
Went to her bed room,
( Nice bed room, just like what I had imagined for a long time ago, Most like the flowery wallpaper ! )
Her sister is a fanstastic graphic designer,
She showed me some of her sister's designs,
Her sister really done it well !
Horlick, help me ask your sister to keep on her good works ya !

Time moved on,
finally the cake was done !
It was a tremendous success,



Isn't it ?
The lowest picture is the cake just came out,
2nd picture after we put chocolate topping on it,
Third picture sprinkle some choco powder on it !
Done!
Nice ?

The taste was good too,
the next day we brought it to school everyone praised it included the teachers ^^
And there was no any left...
Good job ^^

Horlick, you are a good patner,
I will find you next time if I want to bake cake ^^
Thx for lending out your house ~
Help me asy thx to your mum too,
For fetching us to the ingredients shop !
Nice memories !
Friendship forever yeah ^^



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails