Cute Unicorn

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Outing With My GirlFriends (xD)

2day,
Me, Mei Xuan, Ann Joe, Kai Qing N Wan Chze...
Make a spontaneous decision !!!
We go tuition..
thn..
we decided to go sunway~
Very shock rite???

We jz ask our teacher :
" Teacher, later after tuition cn u drop us at sunway ?"
Thn our teacher say :
" It's ok~ Today I'm free..."
So...
we go sunway~

Unfortunately,
u noe wat i wear ??
If u say...
I am wearing casual clothes..
tat's still ok~
Cz i normally wear pants n T at hz..
Nowadays,
It's normal for girls to wear pants n T whn outgoing~

Bt...
wat i wear was...
CLB's PJ shirt N CLB PJ pants !!!
Yucks~
Ugly rite ??
( Ltr the principal will cum n beat me ) xD

So...
I lend clothes from Kai Qing...
Again a spontaneous decision !!!

After finishing doing my english homework,
I rushed into Kai Qing's room,
to "search" for wat clothes am I suitable to wear~

I wanted to borrow a skirt from her,
bt she couldn't find her skirt..
( Her clothes was too much -uncountable* tat u will pengsan whn u see it)
So i wore her sis's skirt....
It was so loose tat it almost fell down whn I wore it..
( Oh my Gosh !!! )
I chose a shirt n put it on~
Kai Qing's shirt was all nice,
Bt she told me :
" Aiyo, I dunno want wear wat shirt ... " (pengsan)

I cant wear all Kai Qing's clothes...
So....
I called back n asked my daddy to bring my clothes..
( n also some $ of cz)
pampered child..
xD ( OL's favourite quotation)

Thn my teacher heard it..
N she offered to send me home to get my clothes
As we would drove pass my huz whn we go sunway~

------------------------------------------------------breaking line-------------------------------------------
I quickly rushed into my hz to change my clothes....
It's fast bczo I had thought about what clothes should I wear in the car...

In the way to sunway....
Me, Annjor, Mei Xuan keep talking..
Kai QIng being the assistant driver,
giving the teacher instruction how to go to sunway...
Wan Chze..
Sitting there n hearing us talking..
We all sit behind ( except Kai QIng)
keep talk n talk n talk..

---------------------------------------------------at sunway------------------------------------------------
It's like what we normally do in sunway~
Watch movie...
We go watch Harry Potter ...
Nt very nice..
I think ok oni~
Bt a little bit scary..
I screamed when the snake appeared !!
(paiseh + ing cz whole cinema oni me 1 ppl screamed ) *_*
Shopping..
Bt tis time didn't go to sing K
Cz nt enuf time....

I bought a dress...
Flowery dress..
Actual price RM59.90
me bought RM 43..
Hehe^^
Cz tat aunti asked me :
"Hw much cn you buy ?"
I said :
" RM 45 cn or not ?"
Actually last time saw at autocity le..
There sold RM50..
2nd time i go..
Tat seller say discount 4 me until RM 45..
Bt i didnt buy..
Third time..
I want go buy..
Bt sold 4 other ppl jor..
So sad ><

So..
tis time..
faster faster bought le~

Finish ^^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails