Cute Unicorn

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1 day @ Richard's Top Cafe

It was Sunday ^^
Of course I am happy on Sunday,
Because I am going to go for a shopping ( all girls love this ^^)
And also for a marvellous dinner~

But this Sunday I did not go to shopping,
just went for a dinner at Richards's Top Cafe^^
Well,
the food there just normal
but it took a long time to wait !!!

I went there at about 7.30pm,
then all of you guess what time did I get my food ?
9.30pm !!!!
Long right ? ( almost 2 hours and 30 mins )
Maybe because there was a table with 20++ customers ><

It's not worth waiting for so long...
because nothing special about the food there..
My dad ate black pepper steak,
The steak was chewy enough ( not too tough )
but the black pepper sauce was not fragnance and spicy enough ><
The one @ Butterworth Cafe is better ^^

My mummy ordered baked fish n chip~
Just a normal dish that can normally found in all western restaurant,
But it was recommended by the waiter,
So we tried it.
The fish fillet was really soft,
It seems like no need to chew (入口即化)^^

Min----- English Cordon Bleu~
Highly recommended !!!
I m glad that I ordered the right hing ( haha ^^)
I dont really like to eat fish,
But this English Cordon Bleu made me change my mind~
It was like a tortilla wrap with fish fillet, cheese ham and prawn...
But the tortilla was deep fried till crunchy and golden brown...
Okay, of course there is a reason that made me recommended it~
Its cheese split out when I cut then fillet ^^
I love cheese !
just like the nike name given by a few of my primary school's friends~

Sizzling plate, ordered by my bro..
No sizzling sound heard when the food was served ><
Just a normal chicken chop plus oyster ( oyster is good in the dish ~)
And some vegetables...

The sauce had no taste ( Maybe because my taste bud is not sensitive xD )


Lastly, my sister-- italian sausage ( a long name but I forgot it, just remember this )
Of course a sausage will be a perfect idea for my sister as she is a child~
Her dish was also nice to eat..
But something made me dissapointed was the sausage T_T
No cheese in the sausage ><

Sizzling Plate ( sry i lz to rotate it >< )

Black pepper steak

italian sausage

english cordon bleu

oyster

fish n chip ( didnt rotate oso >< )

cheese spliting out ! ( splash ! )

bread b4 main course ( really soft and fluffy ^^ )





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails