Cute Unicorn

Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy birthday !

Shocked to see the title ?
Of course not mine birthday..
Mine is on 1212 ~
(Hehe.. I told all of you because I want gifts !! )

030712 is my cute cute sister birthday ^_^
The last night before exam..
And of course I loaf my studies went to celebrate her birthday ><

At first I dont want go,
But expect what my mum did ?
She persuaded me to go and asked me :
" What can you study with modern maths and moral ? "
So..
I followed my family go..
But I wonder how my brother going to his geography exam !
He can still go with us although he did not study it >_<

Anyway take a look at what we had ate..

Oreo Milkshake ^^
Extremely nice & fluffy ! I need one more xD

Ice blended green tea.. normal..

Dunno what what steak xD

Spaghetti olio..
Dun try it next time !
Taste bad but only spicy !

Lasagna..
Highly recommended ^^
I ate it for the 2nd time..


Chicken cordon blue with cheese splash out !

See the cheese ? ( on the lasagna ! )

Mummy's grill black pepper chicken..


Chocolate fudge 

Another birthday cake ^^

Bamboo charcoal 




See !How cute she was ?

Oreo Cheese Cake 

Chocolate Indulgence 

Many cakes right ?
Actually that three slices is given free by Secret Recipe...
Bamboo charcoal cake is bought by mummy..
Cause my sister say she want to cut cake ><

Love chocolate indulgence the most ^^
Wonder how chocolate fudge taste.. 
We did not eat it..
Instead we gave it to our neighbour...
Oreo cheese I done this cake b4 @@

End of this post..
Happy birthday to my dear sister !
Wish you remain cute and intelligent all the time ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails