Cute Unicorn

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Xmas Gift^^

Erm..
It had been a long time from Merry Christmas..
So I wanna share my Xmas gift with all of you now~

Happiness should be share with our friends~
Chinese got one proverb said :
" Good fortune we share together,
Difficulty we pass together oso ~"
*有福同享,有难同当 ><
I am speaking nonsense.. xD

Ok~
My first Xmas gift is one MP3 player~
Mickey Mouse MP3 player..
Pink in colour~
But not whole mickey mouse...
Is just the mickey mouse head's shape..
The one we always see in disney channel..

2nd Xmas gift....
I am so happy to say about it...
My grandpa....
Decided to give me a .....
DIGITAL CAMERA !!!
Astonished right ??

It was like a miracle to me..
Usually he was stingy ( Sry for my unpoliteness )
But this time I just simply said it with him,
And he said this :
" I WILL GIVE U IF I CAN AFFORD IT !" ^^
So...
I got it as my Xmas present..
But i didnt go n choose it yet...
I will upload it as soon as I buy it^^



 双双对对哦~
以后叫我男友也买蓝色的 xD
上面那个比较接近我的...
我的是耳朵白色的 ><

                                                                亮灯了就是这样的哦^^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails