Cute Unicorn

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Last 2 Days Liao~

Long time no post sth on my blog liao.......
Last time the trip 1 oni write until Melaka,
So this time continue 2 write.
But.......
actually nth cn write liao oso,
Cz last two days of the trp is at Genting.

I didn't go to ply,
Cz all games almost ply oredi.
Moreover, my backbone.........( wan knw more go n find Dec 2008's post)
Jz go n shopping at there.
Almost can say window shopping.
Buy a few things for my frens and family only.

Me buy 2 boxes of chocolate,
1 boxes 4 my family n
another boxes 4 my frens.
Two boxes oni RM 13.90 o~
Hehe^^.......

Thn buy a necklace for my cousin,
necklace costs me RM 12.90
at 1st is RM 15.90 but discount 20%

My bro oso gt present......
1 solar energy toy.
Lk the 1 ppl put at car.
Other ppl buy 1 RM 10++
Buy me buy 2 RM 10 oni.
Me n jia rou share share,
1 ppl take 1.

Lastly,
buy 3 earings for myself.
Cz my ear hole only left 1 side,
Another side oredi dissapear liao. (55~)
Jia Rou oso left 1 side,
Soooooooo.......
We two share share again.
3 pairs 4 only RM 10.

Photo cant upload yet~
Sry.......
cz my dad go china oredi.
My huz pc rosak liao~
So me nw is using my cousin's pc.
No card reader,
cannot upload photo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails